Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Moving right along

The girls are growing so fast. Last Thursday they were both 11lbs 7oz when I took them to get their last RSV shots. I thought for sure Caroline was bigger, because she looks bigger. I don't know their length, but I suspect Juliette is longer and skinnier and Caroline is shorter and chubbier. Sometimes it seems like an outfit is too big one week and then too tight a week or 2 later. Caroline thinks she's a big girl and can lift her head up really high off the ground or our chest. They are still like little bobble heads, but they are getting less and less bobbly each day. Juliette lifts her head too, but doesn't get it as high yet. I think Caroline is nosier and wants to look around everything. As you can tell in the pictures we are getting a lot of smiles which we enjoy so much!!!! I added some pics below.

No comments: